This is the final layout for the baby quilt. Thanks to everyone who chimed it. It’s is difficult to beat the cuteness factor of a baby chevron quilt, it seems. Just need to assemble it now.
Chopped up my lovely Anna Maria Horner fabrics for the charm swap.
I only managed one fussy square this week…but it’s the largest one yet at 8″.
Also, I joined an online bee. Don’t shake your head at me! Check out Stash Bee 2014, the sign-ups are open until 11/30/13. You know you want to join too!
Don’t forget, there is still plenty of room in my stripe fabric charm swap. I bet you already have a yard or two of stripey fabric just sitting in your stash….
Whatcha been makin’?
Maggie Mae dress
- Busy hands craft bag
Modern Scrappy Bits Round 5 nov30Ready to Send Fabric Scrap Swap 8 Nove Ready to send
- Virtual Quilting Bee mini Dec
AMH charm swapSent
- Wet bags – XMAS
- Nova nesting bowls Xmas
Pretty in patchwork sew along – advent calendar Nov – Started!
- Pretty in patchwork sew along – trees all around tree skirt Dec
DS granny square quilt due 12/25 – just needs to be basted
- Riley Blake Basics Challenge
Future projects 2014
- Blue & Orange quilt Jan
- McCall’s M6560 top for ME due 2014
- Dress for ME Simplicity 1800 due 2014
- KF Swoon or Kaleidoscope due 2014
- WTB mini 2014
- Mhood mini 2014
- Studio Cherie travel duffle 2014
- M quilt with LV swap FQs & charms 2014
- Michele Patterns Messenger bag 2014
- Pearl bracelet charm beach bag or app quilt 2014
- Niece!!! quilt 2/2014
- Day in the park bag 2014
- Jean bag 2014
- Fabric flower belt 2014
- LV rainbow chevron 2014
- High low tank 2014
- Bike basket for my girl 2014
- Socialite dress 2014
- Julia top 2014
Shop Amazon – Countdown to Black Friday Deals Week/linkyparty_02.jpg” />
1,560 total views, 1 views today