I’ve only managed to sew a couple blocks this week. They are fairly intensive so I don’t feel too bad.
Forest QAL Liverwort:
Forest QAL Squirrel:
The Squirrel is such a cute block but I just don’t like my fabric choices. I don’t really want to redo any of these blocks since they take so much time. The blocks I’ve completed so far feel a bit disjointed to me. I may just end up using a few blocks for a smaller project. It’s still marinating a bit.
I love these block of the months but I am looking forward to the finished quilts and eventually working on my own designs.
What are you looking forward to this summer?
Spring Color Wheel Swap #2 due 5/6 Le Challenge #2 – Wings due 5/15 Dreaming of Spring Mini Quilt due 5/13 Friendship bag swap 5/13 Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition 2013 due 5/30
- Skill builder –
alternate blocks 7 & 8, blocks 9 &10
- Forest QAL – Eurasian Jay, Roaring Deer,
Liverwort, , fern flower& Squirrel.
- Virtual Quilting Bee
block 4 Block 5,block6
- Modern BOM2
block 2,block 3 Harvest vine quilt – quilt it already
- Block Rock’n BOW 3,4,5,
6,7,&8 Citrus block for Bee’s Helping Bee’s Pretty in patchwork – drawstring bag I will skip May and finish my quilt
- Over the rainbow charm swap 6/3
Car seat pillow for D due 6/10
- Pillows for K due 6/10
Le Challenge #3 – Maritime – 6/15
- Modern Mini Quilt Challenge @ Ellison Lane 6/15
- Quilt giant wonky star quilt due 6/30 – FAL
- Secret tote bag swap 6/30
- Pretty in patchwork sew along -Happy Birthday Bunting- 6/30
- Datura top for ME due 7/31
- McCall’s M6560 top for ME due 7/31
- M quilt with LV swap FQs
- AQS Due 8/2
- Quilt Scrappy Trip Along quilt due Nov
- Insulated tote due 12/31
- Quilt iSpy quilt due 12/31
- DS granny square quilt due 12/31
- Pearl bracelet charm beach bag due 12/31
- Seaside king quilt due 12/25
- Dress for ME Simplicity 1800 due 12/31 -
- KF Swoon or Kaleidoscope due 12/31
- Day at the park bag due 12/31
- WTB mini
- Mhood mini
1,268 total views, 2 views today